Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Hooray

Greetings all, I'm proud to announce that I'm changing professions once again. I now have a good position at a local hospital, which I will start next monday. The best part about the new position is, I'm not in charge of anyone but myself!! I cannot wait to be one of the people that want to change my hours, take time off just because " I don't feel like comming in today" all of these things I have dealt with in the past week! I can't believe grown people act like children. I have to do two to three different stations at work, because the company is trying to save money, so I don't get much time to do anything extra. Like go to the bathroom or lunch, little things like that. But it sure is funny, since I've given my notice, I've heard some nice comments from my friends, but the best reactions have come from the people that I'm making lots of money for, the best one is " wow, we are going to save lots of money now, by not having to pay you!" gee, thanks. When I do get time to go to the bathroom, it is funny to pass people that are going out for their 5th smoke break of the morning, or are playing cards on the computer, or getting paid to read the newspaper, or trying to figure out what to order for lunch at 9 in the morning! I'm glad they are going to save money by my absence. Wow, I've never seen anything like it, I keep waiting for Alan Fundt to pop out of a corner and say "smile, you're on candid idiot" my own version, of a popular show which I have starred in for 40 plus years.


Have fun out there, and for gods sake, GO ON BREAK! you will make your company millions........

1 Comments:

Blogger Wontar said...

Sounds as if you were working in a union shop. At least, that's how it was for me. After all, if you don't have your meals planned at the beginning of the day, how can you make it to your next break? If you don't know there's a steady stream of food coming, you can't put the "R" in "quality"!

5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home