Monday, August 22, 2005

onward and upward...

Wow!! the views keep getting better and the service does too... We had a waitress today that wouldn't let me even set my drink on the table before she whisked it away to refill it! Mark and I feel that she was a cross of a transsexual and a drill sergent... who cares! this chick can fill a drink, and fill it fast. Now to the real business, today we let the car do the climbing. 9,000ft to be exact. what views! and the road we were on just hugged the side of the mountain range all the way up. I've never seen anything like it. I would like to spend another day here too. Just to walk on all the trails. I feel fantastic, what a great relaxing vacation. I owe Deb and Mark my sanity. Thank you guys so much for the past week. You are great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home