Sunday, September 04, 2005

Six flags- 11 people..

Greetings all. Yessterday Rebecca Matt and I went to Six flags with some of my friends from work and their children.. Madness you say? gas prices out of control? Pah, I say, I live for off the wall crazy stuff like this.. If people say, "don't do that," (whatever a bad thing is at the time) and that's the first thing I want to do... anyway, with the current price of gas, the tickets for the last weekend of the year, which should be their busiest, were very cheap, less than half price. well worth the gas to get there. Plus with a large group of us, 11 in all, we only took two cars, pooled our money for food, and had a fantastic time! I am not usually one for crowds, just ask my brother, I like the way he put it best, "If I'm not choking, you had better not be within 3 feet of me." So for me to have a good time is saying alot. the lines were very short, and we all got along fantastic. All in all a great end to a great summer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home