Thursday, August 18, 2005

The good, the bad and the me




Hey, I'm getting to like this desert stuff.. Today was fantastic, yet again! We went out to sanguaro park and went for a walk in the mountains of the desert. How cool, I can't believe I'm here. It was so cool climbing with my son, I felt 10 years younger. Did I mention that I can breath here, despite all my recent bouts with pneumonia, and my joints don't hurt anymore. They still crack, but there is no more pain... It must be those special cookies that deb made... ha ha.I feel able to leap tall cacti in a single motivated leap! That about sums it up, great weather, great family and just loads of relaxation. I haven't felt this good in a very long time.

1 Comments:

Blogger Wontar said...

You went to Sonoma park? I think the sun got to you. The rest of us were at Saguaro National Park. Better loosen your hat and drink more water!

11:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home