Sunday, August 28, 2005

Home at last.

Well, we're back. whoop-de-do. The fun is over, it's good to be back, I guess. I missed all my friends, didn't miss work, but that's where my friends are... We had a very long trip back! There was a thunder storm in Atlanta, so we couldn't land for about 2 hours. we had to land in Alabama to get fuel and then off to Atlanta, wherer we just barely made our connection. Our luggage on the other hand didn't make the connection... We didn't find that out until midnight in Albany. Of course nobody's luggage did make it. I think that we had another planes stuff, because we were all standing around watching this stuff go around on the carousel, and nobody is picking anything up... I will say one thing about Delta, they handeled this snafu very well. I live out in the middle of nowhere, then take a left.. that's home. well the luggage dude found our house with a minimal ammount of effort. I am impressed! Any way, here we are safely back in mayberry... circa 1954.. with my red hot dail up connection, it only takes about half an hour to get my e-mail.. I'd post pictures, but by the time they downloaded I would be much older. that's it from here, time to get opie and aunt bea and go down to the box social.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home