Sunday, November 19, 2006

Hi everybody, It's been a long time, but not much is new. My brother and his wife came here for a visit a couple of weeks ago, hope they had fun but also hope they remember why they left in the first place. New York is a beautiful state, but also a very frustrating one also. The idiotic masses just elected a democratic Governor, I guess everyone forgot about the Italian, Mafia puppet, scum-ball, cuomo, and all his lovely taxation. Just a word of advice, on Jan. 1st don't get caught in the path of the mass evacuation when the new guy takes over. Tolls will cost a second mortgage, and gas prices will double, I can hardly wait. Oh, but we will be safe from ourselves! No child will be left behind, and nobody will ever die. If they do, we will all have a right to sue because we weren't warned with pictograph labels that an embrio could understand. I think we should get rid of child seats, bring back lead based paint, abolish driving while intoxicated, make cigarettes free, do away with bottle deposit, and most of all rip every last dam seat belt out of every last dam car. My point being, if we get rid of most of the toothless, nascar-pro wrestling watching, country music listening "people" out there we won't have to send half of our paychecks to the welfare office to support these morons! If there is lead paint, and no car seats, the ones that are stupid enough to stick around, won't be able to reproduce, and drag our economy (a.k.a. my paycheck) into the ground!

O.k, sorry about that, but as you can tell, I'm just a little upset with this tree-hugging state. Can't wait to run out of here like I have Ben-Gay on my privates, and Arizona has the antidote-soaked wet rag!!

Have fun out there, and remember, vote republican or get off my planet!


Jeb Bush in 08 two terms, then one of the twins, then bring back Ronnie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home