Wednesday, August 30, 2006

The sky is falling!!!

Aww the poor weather channel! Ernesto is only a tropical storm.. I am getting really sick of every time there is a little upper level rotation of the cloud cover, we've got people in full gorton's fisherman type rain gear, standing in 80 degree sunshine telling us to run for the hills!!

Don't even get me started on Katrina! If I hear about that crap one more time.... So what you got a little rain and some wind! Pick up a goddam shovel and a hammer and fix it! Just sitting there waiting for the government to wave their wand and make it go away, lazy-drain on society-idiots! If there were a god, don't you think he would be telling you something? Get off my planet!

Oh well, I had better go, I think I see a cloud. Time to get out the sand bags, and wait for the government to save me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Wontar said...

Well, when you spend your "FEMA bux" on booze and strippers it's hard to have the energy left over to pick up a hammer. When going to the Welfare office is the only exercise you get, the thought of manual labor is downright dirty. Much better to wait for the handouts that are bound to come. Hooray for tax dollars!

I think we should spend a few billion more dollars and figure out a way to make the entire area a few dozen more feet below sea level. That way, when the next storm hits, we won't have to rebuild anything. Just turn the whole thing into a SCUBA park. People could go diving for morons! Fun for the whole family.

11:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home